Thursday, April 23, 2015

Third IUI

I had my third IUI and I am waiting again. This time, three days after the IUI, I got a lot of cramping. Could it be that I am pregnant this time? I cant wait to take a pregnancy test. The two week wait is the worse. I really want to be pregnant, not only because I want to be a momma, but because I would rather not go through the IVF process- it really scares me. But I know that I am not going to let fear get in my way.  If IVF is in the cards for my husband and me, I am going to go through with it.  Right now, I am willing to do anything that medicine has to offer to me in the hopes of being a mom.  So I am being positive by trying to think positively in order to make the remainder of my waiting more bearable.  I think the two week period would be so much easier if I could have a margarita or two. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment